Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blog Stage Six:

I decided to start blog six by criticising my own blog five. It was not my best work, but in my defense my 6 year old nephew and 3 year old niece were at my feet throughout.
Okay I know poor planning and all that stuff. My blog was short and seemed more like a rant, no thought required. My spelling was awful and for anyone who has read it, sorry it was hard to read. The good news is its an easy target for you guys to complete blog six. Good Luck!
Now unfortunately I have to also critique a fellow classmates blog. I chose All Things Political. I chose this blog because after viewing his profile I noticed his age, since I am only 18 I thought it would be an interesting view and I was right. I felt like the blog was well written. He had knowledge of the subject and facts to back it up. His writing was direct in spots and opinionated and witty in others. My favorite part was when he kindly points out that at the time of the 2004 election polls had President Bush rated very high in all areas of moral standards, people trusted him. The same polls taken recentely do not reflect the publics trust. Over all a very good blog, he started with a question made a point of two and ended with placing responsibility for the answer right where it belongs, with the Rebublicans.

No comments: